Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some of this reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that regardless how good a perception you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a complete collection of providers not wanting to add much more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Your product patent has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your inventhelp store products or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and won’t have a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what will be coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and new invention turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, but when they write a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as it can.