how to patent an invention – https://penzu.com/p/720f33ff. Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some belonging to the reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good a perception you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full-line of providers not seeking add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you down.)
6. Include too many similar providers that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what is departing from out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to take the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and study part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.