how to get a patent on an idea – https://fz201.blogspot.com/2019/03/how-to-patent-your-invention.html. Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some of this reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good an inspiration you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full line of providers not looking to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. Include too many similar products and that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what to do with an invention idea isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down depending that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they perform quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to consider the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and study part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.